Runoff Election will be December 5th!
"I have been honored to serve as your Mayor the past four years. Working together, we've done some great things to make Idaho Falls an even better place to live and do business. But, there is more to come." -- Mayor Rebecca Casper
Four years ago, I committed to do the following:
- Promise: Explore turning EITC into a community college.
- Promise: Economic development would be central to my role as Mayor.
- Promise: Create citizen review panels to scrutinize City Departments.
- Promise: Capitalize on the strengths of the Idaho National Laboratory to make sure its mission is strong and secure.
- Promise: Full development of our cultural and recreational attractions.
I have kept those promises (and others) and you can learn more how here.
Going forward, I will keep working on the issues above and want to also focus on:
- Renew Our Community in key places like Idaho Falls High School if voters vote to move the school, the corner of Broadway & Memorial and the historic Bonneville Hotel.
- Build a Competitive Economy by offering our workers the skills & education they need to get good paying jobs and allow our employers to thrive.
- Enhance Our Energy Portfolio by encouraging the Small Modular Reactor and keeping Idaho Falls Power's cost advantage through clean power sources.
Learn more on these themes here.
Please consider making a monetary donation to Mayor Casper's campaign.